Acme Oasis, Kandivali East - FlatGradings Opinion

6/17/2016 FlatGradings 0 Comments

Project Details

Project      : Acme Oasis
Builder      : Acme Group
Locality     : Kandivali East
City            : Mumbai


Builder & Project Review:
Acme is familiar with reaching out to the aspirational segment and creating affordable yet trendy housing for the same. They are like the Mahindra Motors of real estate, working hard to create a product line which connects with the TG is affordable for the aspirational segment yet has a contemporary feel!

ACME Oasis consists of 2, 2½, & 3 BHK Premium Residences. It is supposed to be built on 10% of the space. The remaining 90% is occupied by areas of landscaped gardens and natural environs.

Oasis comes with basic privileges making it an aspirational home. Elegant vitrified tiles flooring, Premium bathroom fittings, Laminated wooden flooring in the master bedroom, amphitheatre, cricket pitch to name a few.

1. 27 storeyed Luxurious apartments
2. Modern amenities
3. Flexible payment modes
4. Plush and well-connected neighbourhood

Master Plan:

The master plan looks good, buildings are well spaced out all units offer privacy and good views all across. The project has a well-appointed club, swimming pool and cricket pitch.  

Floor Plan:
The overall bedroom sizes are smaller than our liking. Also, the toilets are relatively smaller. Right next to the entrance, we have the kitchen which opens into the entrance lobby. As a result, privacy is compromised. The living and dining room are sufficiently sized and the space wastage is relatively less in terms of design. However, the room sizes are an issue.


As the name suggests, Oasis is in a calm location situated in Kandivali East.  It is well within 15 minutes of all important destinations such as the Kandivali Railway Station, Western Express Highway, Prominent Malls, and Restaurants. Although, there are slums around, the location offers the advantage of great connectivity

Our Opinion

1. Nicely designed layout plan
2. Good connectivity for the location

1. Construction Issues
2. Privacy concerns in the floor plan
3. Sizes of the rooms

    Location     :     

    Layout       :     

    Amenities   :     

    Floor Plan   :     

Final verdict:
One thing you cannot complain in the project is the location; it's excellent for both end users and investors. Had the apartments been bigger in size this product would have been a complete winner.